Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 3, 2011
“Tear down this wall!” was the challenge from United States President Ronald Reagan to Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev to destroy the Berlin Wall. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tear_down_this_wall! The communists changed their color from red – to green. The great transformation will require that … Continue reading
Tornadoes are not unheard of in Massachusetts, or in the Capital Region. Federal weather records listed on Tornadohistoryproject.com, show that prior to the Springfield tornado, there had been more than 150 recorded tornadoes in the Bay State since 1953, which … Continue reading
Events like droughts, wildfires, heat waves and heavy downpours get my short answer. We know they are going to become more frequent, more intense, and last longer. In fact, we can already see this playing out in historical data. – … Continue reading
Prior to the election of Barack Obama, Arctic ice was in a free fall. Leading experts had forecast that the ice would be gone by 2008, 2011, 2013, and even 1960. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seaice.anomaly.arctic.png After Obama was elected, the sea ice made … Continue reading
Garnaut brings hard facts to the table IN contrast to the tone of most of the debate in Australia, Ross Garnaut projects a great optimism about the world’s commitment to tackle global warming. At 4C, “we would be in unknown … Continue reading
Alarmists can only lie about sea level for so long ….
Why can’t she be smart like Obama and raise the national debt by 50% in three years? Why can’t she get unemployment up to 10%? Why can’t she bow and apologize and talk unconditionally to foreign despots? Why can’t she … Continue reading
How to tell a climate science denier from a genuine skeptic For example, let’s look at the question of whether global warming is happening. Do you acknowledge sea level rise, a key indicator of a warming planet, tripling over the … Continue reading
No hurricanes have struck the US since Obama became president, temperatures and sea level have dropped, and we have had record snow. Reservoirs are filling up – and all of the damage Bush did to the climate has been healed. … Continue reading