Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: June 4, 2011
They said this was going to happen, right after they saw it happening, right after they said it wasn’t going to happen. http://www.coloradoan.com/
Researcher says climate change may be cooling California By: By Matt Weiser Published: Sat, 06/04 Spring passed California by, and summer remains in hiding. Nine tornadoes have torn up the Sacramento Valley from Oroville to Fairfield. A giant Sierra snowpack, … Continue reading
2009 was in the bottom 10% of tornado frequency, and 2010 was also below normal. No hurricanes hit the US during either of the past two years.
In preparation for a flood of climate refugees, Greenland has mapped out farming zones which will be needed to accommodate the millions of people who will soon be moving there. Leading scientists expect the temperature to warm by 10C over … Continue reading
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ Temperatures in Santa Cruz have dropped more than a degree over the last 80 years. Monterey Bay climate change summit fights global warming By Jason Hoppin Posted: 06/04/2011 01:30:07 AM PDT SANTA CRUZ — Local elected, environmental and business leaders … Continue reading