Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 11, 2011
“I have skied for 72 years, and I’ve never skied snow like this in June,”
LITTLE COTTONWOOD CANYON, Utah — At the base of a slope that at this time of year usually tests the skills of mountain bikers, roughly 60 skiers and snowboarders, hoping to get first tracks on the mountain, waited for the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
Obama Administration Warns That The West Is Doomed!
Report: Climate change worsens Western water woes By John Flesher (Associated Press) – April 28, 2011 Climate change is likely to diminish already scarce water supplies in the Western United States, exacerbating problems for millions of water users in the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Lake Powell Gaining More Than One Foot Of Elevation Per Day
Despite the fact that they are releasing the most water they have in many years, Lake Powell is now gaining more than 12″ per day, with most of the snowpack still in place in the mountains. http://lakepowell.water-data.com/
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Natural Tar Rocks On The Beach In Santa Barbara, California
There are a dozen offshore oil platforms visible from Santa Barbara now. This is what Santa Barbara looked like in 1969.
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments