Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 13, 2011
NPR Says Snow In The Rockies Is Thinning
Actually, the Rockies have the most snow ever recorded in mid-June. http://www.npr.org/ Then they go on to claim that this year is somehow different. December 28, 2007 Aspen flirts with powder record Only December 1983 tops this month. ASPEN — This … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 75 Comments
LA/Santa Barbara Was Wonderful
We had a great time, except for one thing – the traffic. Cars are the bane of our society’s existence. We wasted an unbelievable amount of time traveling 10MPH or less during the week.
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Being An Expert Means Never Having To Admit You Were Wrong
What is a “global warming expert?” Almost every prediction they have made has been wrong, and even a stopped clock is correct twice a day. Victoria global warming expert turns his attention to the future -youth Andrew Weaver apologizes for … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Richard Nixon 1960 : “I’m not going to be the one to bring up the subject of Kennedy’s religion”
The Obama propaganda machine wants to pick another Republican candidate who can’t win.
Posted in Uncategorized 49 Comments
One-Fifth Of New Brunswick’s Forests Burned In 1825
The Great Miramichi Fire refers to a massive forest fire (or series of fires) which devastated forests and communities throughout much of northern New Brunswick in October 1825. It ranks among the three largest forest fires ever recorded in North America. About 1/3 of the homes … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Scripps 2008 : Lake Powell May Run Dry By 2021
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2008/0213/p25s05-usgn.html http://lakepowell.water-data.com/ The decline in Lake Powell water levels ended in 2004, and the lake is currently gaining more than one foot elevation per day – with record snowpack remaining in the mountains upstream.
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Pay No Attention To The Man Behind The Curtain
Never mind that we have had record or near record snow four out of the last five years and that the river is flooding, we have a preconceived notion we have to fit ….. It’s the middle of June and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments