Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 14, 2011
Palin E-Mails Show That She Is No Michael Mann
What happened to the left-wing outrage about East Anglia E-mails? Oops, they did it again. In yet another attempt to embarrass and humiliate Sarah Palin, the mainstream has fallen into a trap that they deliberately set for the former Alaska … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 26 Comments
http://www.ips.gov.au/Solar/1/6 Below, I shifted the current cycle (red) to align with the start of the previous one (blue.)
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Phil Jones Signs Statistically Significant Deal With The Red Devils
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Children Will Grow Up With No Respect For Science
Having been fed misinformation by Nobel Prize winners all through their childhood, will they view scientists as being clowns – or criminals?
Posted in Uncategorized 43 Comments
Hypochondria is a belief that physical symptoms are signs of a serious illness, even when there is no medical evidence to support the presence of an illness. Causes, incidence, and risk factors People with hypochondria are overly focused on their … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments