Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Greenland Reaches Full Summer Bloom
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
With high resolution, you will have no trouble spotting the palm trees and topless bathing beauties.
It was too cold for swimsuits in Southern California, much less Greenland
Maybe they’re wearing white bikinis
Just ask your resident faithful. It is warmer than normal in Greenland! 😉
Since global warming believers tell us it was colder on earth during the time of the Vikings it is clear the writings in Viking diaries about growing crops on Greenland were all skeptic propaganda paid for by big oil companies. Those Vikings knew where their bread was buttered!
Nice link Steve, allows a nice comparison with
AMSRE at Bremen always shows a bit more open water than there is, so perhaps their AlGorerithm ( :D) ) is not quite spot on?
Looks like nice sunny days up there, I can hear the ice breaking up from here!