Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 15, 2011
Our top scientists tell us that Greenland and Antarctica are melting at unprecedented rates, as well as continental glaciers. They also tell us that 2010 was the hottest year ever. Meanwhile, raw Envisat and Jason 2 data both show sea … Continue reading
Earth to Jim, both planets have 95% CO2. Venus is hot, Mars is cold. Page xv http://books.google.com/books Hansen imagines himself to be a savior.
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/ Over the last ten years, water flowing into Lake Powell during peak melt season has massively increased. This is an excellent proxy indicating increasing mountain snowpack.
The response was predictable. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s friends were shocked, bewildered and disgusted. “He betrayed the people who supported him from day one,” said Sacramento’s Ted Costa, who helped launch the recall of Gov. Gray Davis in 2003. If you went … Continue reading
http://www.wunderground.com/webcams/alfis/1/show.html With Global Warming, Greenland has been struggling with keeping illegal farm workers from Iceland swimming over.
We are approaching 7,000 days since a category 5 hurricane hit the US. Global Warming To Bring Stronger Hurricanes, Scientists Predict WASHINGTON — Top researchers now agree that the world is likely to get stronger but fewer hurricanes in the … Continue reading
You don’t exactly have to be Grizzly Adams to know that if you go out to shoot an Alaskan bear, there is one rule that rises above all others. Whatever you do, just don’t wound the bear. Kill it, miss … Continue reading
Hansen, March 31 Based on subsurface ocean temperatures, the way these have progressed the past several months, and comparisons with development of prior El Niños, we believe that the system is moving toward a strong El Niño starting this summer. … Continue reading