Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: June 16, 2011
http://www.salon.com/ I’ve lived most of my life in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. The world’s tallest Aspen groves are in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains of New Mexico, where I worked as a wilderness ranger. Those groves formed from massive … Continue reading
Bill Clinton has also taken a direct role in pushing Weiner. The former president has reportedly been “livid” about Weiner’s behaviour, despite Clinton’s own history of sexual peccadilloes. http://www.guardian.co.uk/
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/index2.php?as_of=1964-06-15 Water is flowing into the lake at a record rate, so it is quite likely that by July the water level will be back up near a historic maximum. This is in spite of the fact that they are … Continue reading
‘ http://lakepowell.water-data.com/index2.php?as_of=1964-06-14 June is the peak month for snowmelt, and 2011 is breaking all the records. Three of the last four years have been well above average.
http://www.arctic.io/observations/ Suspended glacial silt in the water preferentially refracts green light. The rest of Greenland is covered with white snow and ice.
http://vortex.nsstc.uah.edu/data/msu/t2lt/uahncdc.lt Since 1998, US temperatures have been dropping at a rate of more than 4ºC per century.