Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 16, 2011
http://www.salon.com/ I’ve lived most of my life in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. The world’s tallest Aspen groves are in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains of New Mexico, where I worked as a wilderness ranger. Those groves formed from massive … Continue reading
Bill Clinton has also taken a direct role in pushing Weiner. The former president has reportedly been “livid” about Weiner’s behaviour, despite Clinton’s own history of sexual peccadilloes. http://www.guardian.co.uk/
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/index2.php?as_of=1964-06-15 Water is flowing into the lake at a record rate, so it is quite likely that by July the water level will be back up near a historic maximum. This is in spite of the fact that they are … Continue reading
‘ http://lakepowell.water-data.com/index2.php?as_of=1964-06-14 June is the peak month for snowmelt, and 2011 is breaking all the records. Three of the last four years have been well above average.
http://www.arctic.io/observations/ Suspended glacial silt in the water preferentially refracts green light. The rest of Greenland is covered with white snow and ice.
http://vortex.nsstc.uah.edu/data/msu/t2lt/uahncdc.lt Since 1998, US temperatures have been dropping at a rate of more than 4ºC per century.