Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 17, 2011
Hank Johnson Set To Music
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Texas Dem Thinks Christian Militants Are Planning To Bring Down The Country
What is it exactly that these people are smoking? Will this happen before or after Guam tips over? Will it happen before or after Manhattan drowns?
Posted in Uncategorized 42 Comments
Global Warming Whiners Wouldn’t Have Survived June, 1934
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-06-0212.pdf All regions of the country were over 100 degrees. 80% of the US was experiencing drought. http://www.ogc.doc.gov/ 1934 used to be the hottest year – before USHCN and GISS worked their magic.
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
GISS Extrapolations Are Crap
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/ GISS extrapolated that the entire region north of 80N was more than 2C above the 1958-2002 average in May, despite the fact that they have essentially no data there. DMI actually has data north of 80N, and they showed … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
“Science Is The Belief In The Ignorance Of The Experts”
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/ As recently as this week, experts have been warning of the demise of Lake Powell. They have warned that mountain snows are melting earlier. They have warned of declining spring/summer snowpack. They have warned of declining winter snowfall and … Continue reading
Clown – Or Criminal?
Hansen has been running around talking about catastrophic warming, hottest year ever, multi-metre sea level rise, death trains, extinction, end of the world as we know it…….etc. Yet, but his own measures temperatures are below scenario C – which he … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
GISS May Update – Tanking Below Scenario C
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt GISS May temperatures took a big drop, and are far below Hansen’s scenario C. scenario C assumes a rapid curtailment of trace gas emissions such that the net climate forcing ceases to increase after the year 2000. Joe … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Julia Slingo Gets Nominated
http://metofficenews.wordpress.com/ Last winter, Professor Slingo astutely observed that the record cold and snow was confined to western Europe – upon her return from record cold Cancun. The UK may be cold, but it’s still a warm world, says Met Office … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
BBC Discovers That Children Take After Their Parents
Science reaches new heights of understanding every day. Children who see their parents drunk are twice as likely to regularly get drunk themselves, a survey of young teenagers has suggested. Poor parental supervision also raises the likelihood of teenage drinking, … Continue reading
Dangerous Heat On The Greenland Ice Sheet
The sun is nearing its peak elevation over Greenland for the summer, and things are really heating up! Temperatures are expected to reach a blistering -15F at midsummer. http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/04416.html