Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: June 17, 2011
What is it exactly that these people are smoking? Will this happen before or after Guam tips over? Will it happen before or after Manhattan drowns?
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-06-0212.pdf All regions of the country were over 100 degrees. 80% of the US was experiencing drought. http://www.ogc.doc.gov/ 1934 used to be the hottest year – before USHCN and GISS worked their magic.
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/ GISS extrapolated that the entire region north of 80N was more than 2C above the 1958-2002 average in May, despite the fact that they have essentially no data there. DMI actually has data north of 80N, and they showed … Continue reading
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/ As recently as this week, experts have been warning of the demise of Lake Powell. They have warned that mountain snows are melting earlier. They have warned of declining spring/summer snowpack. They have warned of declining winter snowfall and … Continue reading
Hansen has been running around talking about catastrophic warming, hottest year ever, multi-metre sea level rise, death trains, extinction, end of the world as we know it…….etc. Yet, but his own measures temperatures are below scenario C – which he … Continue reading
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt GISS May temperatures took a big drop, and are far below Hansen’s scenario C. scenario C assumes a rapid curtailment of trace gas emissions such that the net climate forcing ceases to increase after the year 2000. Joe … Continue reading
http://metofficenews.wordpress.com/ Last winter, Professor Slingo astutely observed that the record cold and snow was confined to western Europe – upon her return from record cold Cancun. The UK may be cold, but it’s still a warm world, says Met Office … Continue reading
Science reaches new heights of understanding every day. Children who see their parents drunk are twice as likely to regularly get drunk themselves, a survey of young teenagers has suggested. Poor parental supervision also raises the likelihood of teenage drinking, … Continue reading
The sun is nearing its peak elevation over Greenland for the summer, and things are really heating up! Temperatures are expected to reach a blistering -15F at midsummer. http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/04416.html