Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 17, 2011
During WY 2011, water storage has risen by 1,417,000 AF yet total outflows have exceeded total inflows by 3,235,497 AF http://lakemead.water-data.com/
Which is why they never have tornadoes in the tropics.
http://www.woodfortrees.org/ Temperatures may have dropped so far this century, but later on CO2 will wake from it’s slumber and totally kick our asses for being so evil. That is how science works.
From Deseret News archives: Glen Canyon rising from doomed Lake Powell Published: Sunday, June 26, 2005 12:15 a.m. MDT By Wade Graham Los Angeles Times Exploring Utah’s Lake Powell several weeks ago, I expected to find a wide, placid reservoir. … Continue reading
The ice sheet is collapsing! http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/89606.html
Wow, all it took was 0.3 degrees to freeze over the Thames. How would a Solar Grand Minimum affect global warming? Posted on 16 June 2011 by John Cook Solar physicists have issued a prediction that the sun may be … Continue reading