Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 18, 2011
Marc Morano sent this over Penn researchers link fastest sea-level rise in 2 millennia to increasing temperatures PHILADELPHIA — An international research team including University of Pennsylvania scientists has shown that the rate of sea-level rise along the U.S. Atlantic … Continue reading
A new Tennessee law makes it a crime to “transmit or display an image” online that is likely to “frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress” to someone who sees it. Violations can get you almost a year in jail time … Continue reading
Over the last two weeks, there has been very little change in Beaufort Sea ice. This is where much of the melting occurred last June.
http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/gistemp/from:2002/plot/gistemp/from:2002/trend Even with Hansen’s phony Arctic pink, he can’t keep temperatures rising. Had CRUT uses a more legitimate scientific spproach, and they show temperatures declining over the last decade. http://www.woodfortrees.org/
People should study history – before talking about it. Thursday June 16, 2011 “I remain baffled as to how anyone — Democrat, Republican, Progressive — can look at the evidence that’s before our eyes, look at the scientific data and … Continue reading
Friday June 17,2011 By Ross Clark Have your say(7) THE winter of 1684 stands out as the most extreme in a spell of cold weather in the late 17th and early 18th centuries now known as the Little Ice Age. … Continue reading
The Arctic summer will end in about 10-12 weeks. Those ships better set sail now.
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/ The warmest spring temperatures in Greenland were during the 1930s. The was a brief period of sharp warming during the late 1990s, but over the last half dozen years, temperatures have been dropping at a rate of over 30 … Continue reading
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/index2.php?as_of=1964-06-16 More water is flowing into Lake Powell than has ever been measured before in Mid-June. This comes a few weeks after the Obama administration warned that the Colorado River is drying up.