Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: June 18, 2011
Marc Morano sent this over Penn researchers link fastest sea-level rise in 2 millennia to increasing temperatures PHILADELPHIA — An international research team including University of Pennsylvania scientists has shown that the rate of sea-level rise along the U.S. Atlantic … Continue reading
A new Tennessee law makes it a crime to “transmit or display an image” online that is likely to “frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress” to someone who sees it. Violations can get you almost a year in jail time … Continue reading
Over the last two weeks, there has been very little change in Beaufort Sea ice. This is where much of the melting occurred last June.
http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/gistemp/from:2002/plot/gistemp/from:2002/trend Even with Hansen’s phony Arctic pink, he can’t keep temperatures rising. Had CRUT uses a more legitimate scientific spproach, and they show temperatures declining over the last decade. http://www.woodfortrees.org/
People should study history – before talking about it. Thursday June 16, 2011 “I remain baffled as to how anyone — Democrat, Republican, Progressive — can look at the evidence that’s before our eyes, look at the scientific data and … Continue reading
Friday June 17,2011 By Ross Clark Have your say(7) THE winter of 1684 stands out as the most extreme in a spell of cold weather in the late 17th and early 18th centuries now known as the Little Ice Age. … Continue reading
The Arctic summer will end in about 10-12 weeks. Those ships better set sail now.
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/ The warmest spring temperatures in Greenland were during the 1930s. The was a brief period of sharp warming during the late 1990s, but over the last half dozen years, temperatures have been dropping at a rate of over 30 … Continue reading
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/index2.php?as_of=1964-06-16 More water is flowing into Lake Powell than has ever been measured before in Mid-June. This comes a few weeks after the Obama administration warned that the Colorado River is drying up.