Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: June 19, 2011
http://www.usatoday.com/weather/wheat7.htm Only one state set their record high during Hansen’s “hottest decade ever.” Forty-four states set their record high temperature before global warming became dangerous at 350 ppm.
No wonder so many universities love McKibben. He also has no idea what he is talking about. http://www.350.org/sites/all/files/science-factsheet-updated2011.pdf
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/state.html The map above shows in blue, areas of the country which had their hottest year below Hansen’s safe level of 350 ppm. Areas in red had their hottest year above 350 ppm. (Almost all of those occurred in 1998.) … Continue reading
Yea, right Jim.
In his June 23, 1988 Congressional testimony he said this : http://image.guardian.co.uk/ Once again, he had no idea what he was talking about. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/ne.html http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/va.html
What good fortune for governments that the people do not think. The great mass of people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. The broad masses of a population are more amenable to … Continue reading
Do it quickly – before Manhattan drowns and the ice caps disappear in 2008. AUSTRALIA’S scientific community will launch a campaign tonight aimed at redressing what it says is the damage to science which is being caused by climate change … Continue reading