Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 20, 2011
http://www.globalwarmingart.com/wiki/File:Grinnell_Glacier_Overhead_jpg The glacier was retreating with CO2 at 280 ppm. What exactly does this genius want us to do? Glaciers show need to stop global warming June 19, 2011 In 1977, I visited Glacier National Park in Montana to see … Continue reading
Met Office experts will be presenting new ways to maximise wind farm investment at wind energy conferences in Scotland this week in light of the volatility of wind resource over the last year. Weather patterns, and crucially wind speeds, underpin … Continue reading
http://waterdata.usgs.gov/ Utah’s Green River provides almost 50% of the water flowing into Lake Powell. It joins the Colorado River just above Cataract Canyon (a bad place to take a wooden row boat.) USGS data shows that June, 2011 will likely … Continue reading
http://translate.google.com/ h/t to Marc Morano and S.E.Hendriksen
Sea surface temperatures are the most important factor in determining weather over the next few months. The northern hemisphere seas are turning frigid. No surprise that California, Greenland and The UK have been running cold. http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.gif
I don’t think that extent is very meaningful this time of year, but FWIW 2011 is tracking 2006 very closely. 2006 had the second highest summer minimum in the JAXA record. http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/AMSRE_Sea_Ice_Extent.png
Julienne Stroeve from NSIDC sent her recent paper over, which she wrote in conjunction with Mark Serreze and others. Here is the abstract and link to the full document. Abstract The sequence of extreme September sea ice extent minima over … Continue reading
WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court has blocked a federal lawsuit by states and conservation groups trying to force cuts in greenhouse gas emissions from power plants. The court said Monday that the authority to seek reductions in emissions rests with … Continue reading