Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 20, 2011
The Colorado River is flowing into Lake Powell at a record rate, and has increased by 10X over the last decade. This correlates with plummeting winter temperatures in Colorado, which are dropping at a rate of more than 50 degrees … Continue reading
ftp://ftp.aviso.oceanobs.com/ Some years, alarmists love to pull out a map of “Greenland melt days.” Last year Greenland was surrounded by warm water, which led to a record number of melt days. You won’t be seeing that map this year, because … Continue reading
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — While President Hugo Chavez has been recovering from pelvic surgery in Cuba, his troubles at home in Venezuela have been accumulating. On top of 23 percent inflation and growing government debt, worsening blackouts have emerged as … Continue reading
You can’t make this stuff up ….. “In 2009 for the first time, we were able to figure out (from satellites) what the thickness of the Arctic ice was – and we are finding that it is thinner now.”
What happened since then?
The Sangre De Cristo mountain range runs from Santa Fe, New Mexico up to the Arkansas River Valley in Colorado. One of its features is the world’s tallest Aspen trees – located in huge groves near the Santa Fe Ski … Continue reading
This was signed by more than 100 environmental organizations. Rajendra K. Pachauri Chairman of the IPCC C/O World Meteorological Organization 7bis Avenue de la Paix C.P. 2300 CH- 1211 Geneva 2, Switzerland Dear Dr. Pachauri, The undersigned organizations would like … Continue reading
Global Warming The Earth is warming and human activity is the primary cause. Climate disruptions put our food and water supply at risk, endanger our health, jeopardize our national security, and threaten other basic human needs. Some impacts—such as record high temperatures, melting … Continue reading