Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 21, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Tuesday, June 21, 2011 Contacts: Christopher Horner, email@example.com Paul Chesser, firstname.lastname@example.org American Tradition Institute’s Environmental Law Center today filed a lawsuit in federal district court in the District of Columbia to force the National Aeronautics and Space … Continue reading
Homer knows that if we can get CO2 back below 350 PPM (pre-1988) – we can slow sea level rise down to the same rate it is currently rising at, and has been rising at for 100 years. http://www.globalwarmingart.com/
He knows that glaciers were retreating rapidly in the 18th century at 280 ppm, and he also knows that if we can get CO2 back below 350 ppm – the glaciers will stop retreating. http://soundwaves.usgs.gov/2001/07/glacierbaymap.gif
That happened 130 years ago. It was the hottest temperature ever recorded in Europe. CO2 was 280 ppm at the time. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalextremes.html
It looks to me like the Upper Colorado Basin has about ten more snow melt days ahead, and the Green River Basin has about twenty. I figure (10 days * 0.8 feet/day) + (10 days * 0.4 feet/day) = 12 … Continue reading
In 2008, Mark Serreze incorrectly forecast an ice-free North Pole – based on the fact that it was covered with thin first-year ice. Cryosat shows below that MYI (black line) has grown substantially in extent since then. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13829785 PIOMAS continues … Continue reading
It was cold yesterday. http://www.skyhidailynews.com/ h/t to Tom Nelson and Marc Morano
http://www.aviso.oceanobs.com/ Supposedly sea level rise on the US East Coast is the fastest in 2,000 years. Jason-1 shows sea level falling along most of the US East Coast. It is also quite clear from this map that cherry-picking one location … Continue reading
http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/89606.html Last week was -104 degrees, but this week it is up to a blistering -87. Maybe they can move the NSF funded Jello wrestling to an outdoor venue?