Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 21, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Tuesday, June 21, 2011 Contacts: Christopher Horner, firstname.lastname@example.org Paul Chesser, email@example.com American Tradition Institute’s Environmental Law Center today filed a lawsuit in federal district court in the District of Columbia to force the National Aeronautics and Space … Continue reading
Homer knows that if we can get CO2 back below 350 PPM (pre-1988) – we can slow sea level rise down to the same rate it is currently rising at, and has been rising at for 100 years. http://www.globalwarmingart.com/
He knows that glaciers were retreating rapidly in the 18th century at 280 ppm, and he also knows that if we can get CO2 back below 350 ppm – the glaciers will stop retreating. http://soundwaves.usgs.gov/2001/07/glacierbaymap.gif
That happened 130 years ago. It was the hottest temperature ever recorded in Europe. CO2 was 280 ppm at the time. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalextremes.html
It looks to me like the Upper Colorado Basin has about ten more snow melt days ahead, and the Green River Basin has about twenty. I figure (10 days * 0.8 feet/day) + (10 days * 0.4 feet/day) = 12 … Continue reading
In 2008, Mark Serreze incorrectly forecast an ice-free North Pole – based on the fact that it was covered with thin first-year ice. Cryosat shows below that MYI (black line) has grown substantially in extent since then. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13829785 PIOMAS continues … Continue reading
It was cold yesterday. http://www.skyhidailynews.com/ h/t to Tom Nelson and Marc Morano
http://www.aviso.oceanobs.com/ Supposedly sea level rise on the US East Coast is the fastest in 2,000 years. Jason-1 shows sea level falling along most of the US East Coast. It is also quite clear from this map that cherry-picking one location … Continue reading
http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/89606.html Last week was -104 degrees, but this week it is up to a blistering -87. Maybe they can move the NSF funded Jello wrestling to an outdoor venue?