Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 23, 2011
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-07-c1.pdf The entire country had above normal temperatures, with ten degrees above normal in the center.
I got a kick out of this story. Hollister is known as “the earthquake capital of the world.” They get dozens of earthquakes every day. The hundred or so geologists and seismologists who turned up for the informal monthly meeting … Continue reading
“We haven’t seen a terrorist threat emanating from Afghanistan for the past seven or eight years,” one boasted, finding “no indication that there is any effort within Afghanistan to use Afghanistan as a launching pad to carry out attacks http://www.washingtonpost.com/
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/ Our friends have been blaming the severe weather in May on warm air from global warming. This is a brilliant theory, except that it was the 25th coldest May on record in the US. Unfortunately, many climate experts lack … Continue reading
According to Seth Borenstein, it takes more than 60 years. Heat Will Kill More Than Cold in Europe Eventually a new study in Europe finds that around 2040, the increase in heat deaths will likely outweigh the reduction in cold … Continue reading
The tsunami that sparked a meltdown in Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant demonstrated the threat posed by natural disasters to the world’s developed economies. Once considered rare events, catastrophic floods, tornadoes and forest fires are a symptom of climate volatility That … Continue reading
Garnaut must have used proofreaders in Nuuk, or Ruuk. http://www.garnautreview.org.au/pdf/Garnaut_Chapter6.pdf