Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 24, 2011
Truth Is Defined By Whatever Random Thought Pops Into The Warmist Brain – No Actual Facts Are Ever Required
Global warming, unlike religion, is not to be taken on faith. The so-called skeptics or deniers should not say their skepticism or denial is based on nonbelief. Global warming has nothing to do with belief or nonbelief. Global warming, or … Continue reading
The next four or five weeks are the hottest of the year in Nuuk, Greenland. The farming forecast looks ideal. I can hear the tall corn crackling. High temperatures look like Boulder, Colorado in February.
South Greenland’s chief agricultural advisor, Kenneth Hoeg, envisions a world where all of southern Greenland could have commercially viable vegetable farms and forests. On a recent visit to Qanasiassat he said “If it gets warmer, a large part of southern … Continue reading
This is the southern tip of Greenland on June 23, 2011. No one is doing any farming here. The ground is covered with snow. The glaciers are not melting down. Sea ice is drifting down the coast. How many stories … Continue reading
Is there a ‘we’ in climate change? Or just an ‘I’? Al Gore in a new article claims that controlling climate change is a collective struggle for Americans. Instead, it may be an individual opportunity for entrepreneurs. http://www.csmonitor.com/
They told us during the Olympics last year that global warming had ruined skiing in British Columbia. http://www.bclocalnews.com/sports/124311869.html h/t to Dave G
An Aussie ski season filled with promise http://www.news.com.au/ h/t to Dave G