Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
CO2 Makes Oceans Stink
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
“. . . in response to global climate change.” It’s like those telepathically connected trees that can detect global warming even when their local environment hasn’t changed a bit. Frightening when you think about it.
In ten years all important animal life in the sea will be extinct. Large areas of coastline will have to be evacuated because of the stench of dead fish.
—Paul Ehrlich, Earth Day (1970)
I think what they’re detecting is the stuff they’re scraping from the botton of the barrel.
In their MODEL they use” a future value (970 parts per million)” of CO2. They really think it’s going to go that way? I bet that they assume all of this CO2 would be from man? NOT a chance in h*ll! On what idiotic basis do they assume such unfounded inanity/?
They probably believe the half-life of CO2 in the atmosphere is 1000 years (a la NASA fabrication) when it’s really about 5 years. Uninformed is as uninformed does.
That was my reaction. First I thought – ah some science. But no – it’s just another worthless model. Where do they get the funding?
Hig, that’s because nothing happened until they hit 970 ppm. They couldn’t show the results they wanted below that.
970 makes more DMS, which makes more clouds.
Phyto is a plant, CO2 is plant food…
They didn’t/couldn’t model more clouds and more phyto……………..
Add another one to the …
It is not there yet even with 859 items!
I think that Steve or Anthony should contact them and see about partnering up or something. That list is probably a few hundred shy at this point.