Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Must sting to have one prime example of sea level rise and then predict it all wrong.
I’m sure Gavin can tell you why
It is consistent with the model scenarios. Some where laying around there is a model that showed just this happening. Of course some where laying around there is a model showing ant possible future scenario they could think of so every possible outcome is consistent with enhanced CO2 concentrations. This might even be a unique finger print for increased levels of human induced Green House Gasses.
I have had the “Pleasure” of discussing model out puts with the GAV!!!!
It may have been something I said but I have not been able to post a comment to the Gav for a few years!
One of the many model runs showed it can increase to these very levels. 😉
Gavin knows the game is up.
Speaking of Gavin the global warming advocate…..
See interrupting and talking over the top of people in his advocacy:
Didn’t Al Gore predict hat the oceans, I mean all water levels, would be rising due to Global Warming?
Nope, even the areas flooded by rising oceans of global warming will be in severe drought conditions!! Just ask Gav!!
I note that the increase in capacity is a factor of about 15.
OOps 5 not 15