Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Think Progress : If You Put Holes In The Earth, It Bleeds
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Yup. It bleeds oil.
I wonder what that girl’s carbon footprint is. Hairspray, makeup, plastic surgery, etc all add up. Wait, to be fair, I have no proof that she uses any of those, LOL.
Don’t forget about the cel phone Scott. I’m bettin’ shes got one of them climate changin devices!
Dang! I never thought about all those vital nutrients being circulated inside the Earth, keeping “her” alive. Maybe magma is the cerebrospinal fluid of the Earth and high-quality Jimmy Dean’s sausages are the coliform bacteria of the Earth.
Just one more hit off this bong shaped like former representative Weiner and it’ll all fall into place.
If she feels that strongly then her only course of action is to use none of the products from mining or drilling. Hell, if she has a well no water either.
Sucks to be her…
Industrialized climate change?
Grow up little girl!
Last time I checked, we had one medium-sized, middle-aged star, seven other planets, scores of moons, and millions of chunks of rock and ice to work with. We lack neither energy nor raw materials.
First thought — she is rehearsing for Miss USA contest
Second thought — IPCC is Industrialized Putative Climate Change
Third thought — W T F (and that’s not Wed, Thurs, Fri)