Tim Wirth – Truth Is Lies And Lies Are Truth

This is the comrade who sabotaged the air conditioner when Hansen testified in 1988.

Former Senator Timothy Wirth, representing the Clinton-Gore administration as undersecretary of state for global affairs, stated that public concern about global warming could be used to advance that cause: “We have got to ride the global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic policy and environmental policy.”

http://blogs.forbes.com/

In a UN Foundation conference call about climate change, from Svalbard, Norway on Thursday, Wirth said, “[W]e have to–I think, again as I’ve suggested before–undertake an aggressive program to go after those who are among the deniers, who are putting out these mistruths, and really call them for what they’re doing and make a battle out of it. They’ve had pretty much of a free ride so far, and that time has got to stop.”

http://cnsnews.com/

Criticizing a wrong theory is a “mistruth.” In Oceania.

About stevengoddard

Just having fun
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Tim Wirth – Truth Is Lies And Lies Are Truth

  1. Dave N says:

    So Wirth can be lumped in with Gore and Schneider as those who consider it ok to lie. Ironically, all of them claim that skeptics are liars. Using their logic, skeptics are ok by them.

    • Nobama says:

      I find it so fascinating and ironic that the delusional and psychotic look upon those living in reality and see denial.

    • NikFromNYC says:

      This is the same guy who is the Club of Rome member and UN Foundation head who was quoted as being of the opinion that: “We’ve got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy.”

      Reference: “Science Under Siege,” by Michael Fumento,1996, p362

  2. GregO says:

    “They’ve had pretty much of a free ride so far, and that time has got to stop.”

    So says Wirth. What is he talking about? What is this “free ride”; does he mean the rights we have under the Constitution of our Nation to exercise our rational facilities, form an informed opinion and express that opinion? And he adds it has got to stop? I’m not aiming at a strawman argument here, but just what exactly is he talking about? Somehow denying freedom of speech to people he doesn’t agree with?

    Or is it that people that disagree with him need to be challenged. No problem. Here is challenge for you Tim Wirth: http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/06/25/bring-it-mr-wirth-a-challenge/

    Why don’t you come on over and put our “free ride” to a stop Tim Wirth?

  3. Andy WeissDC says:

    If they truly have 97% of climate scientists behind them, why to the alarmists feel such a strong need to silence the other 3%? If 3% are winning out against 97%, it must mean that the 97% have not made a very convincing argument.

  4. DEEBEE says:

    The last name Wirth seems a bit like Weiner. Sarcastic remarks write themselves

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s