Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 26, 2011
The ocean and atmosphere may be cold, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t hot. Don’t let cool spring fool you, experts say global warming is a fact BY MIKE FAULK YAKIMA HERALD-REPUBLIC YAKIMA, Wash. — With this year’s heavy snowpack … Continue reading
Joe D’Aleo sent this over. US winter temperatures are dropping at a rate of between thirteen and eighty-seven degrees per century. This is exactly what the climate models predicted, and exactly what Jeff Masters means when he talks about global … Continue reading
Palin and Bachmann are turning them all into newts. All of the evil in the world is due to these two women. “I am very serious about what I want to do,” Bachmann said on “Fox News Sunday,” adding that … Continue reading
New research shows support for taking action on climate change is slipping. The Lowy Institute’s annual poll asked about 1,000 people for their opinions on a range of topics, including climate change and the war in Afghanistan. The poll shows … Continue reading
Someone forgot to tell it that Greenland is melting down. http://www.b.dk/viden/berlingske-er-mere-cool-end-politiken http://nsidc.org/cgi-bin/gpd_deliver_jpg.pl?berlingskeGI22_18
Last week, Prime Minister Raila Odinga got it right when he said climate change may be the biggest challenge to the country’s economic development in coming years. Unfortunately, despite this realisation, there is no evidence that much is being done … Continue reading
Texas Icehouses Melt Away Texas Icehouses. Part town hall, part tavern, icehouses have been a South Texas tradition since the 1920s. Before refrigeration, icehouses stored and distributed block ice for the neighborhood iceboxes. Over time, they diversified— iced beer, a … Continue reading
The EPA climate change web site uses this imagery as evidence of “climate change.” http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/indicators/pdfs/CI-snow-and-ice.pdf What they aren’t showing is that more than 80% of the glacier’s documented retreat occurred before 1940, and that between 1794 and 1879, the glacier … Continue reading
In order to determine the effects of climate change, we have to know how much the climate would have changed had it not been for climate change. Our trillion dollar supercomputer is busy modeling climate change – with and without … Continue reading