Last week, Prime Minister Raila Odinga got it right when he said climate change may be the biggest challenge to the country’s economic development in coming years.
Unfortunately, despite this realisation, there is no evidence that much is being done apart from the formation of taskforces, workshops and stakeholders’ meetings.
Meanwhile, catastrophic episodes continue to visit Kenya especially among pastoral communities and the urban poor.
This weekend alone, 10 Kenyans were reported to have lost their lives to cattle rustlers in Samburu, with similar deaths being reported in other arid lands in the recent past.
Such conflicts are expected to increase in frequency as well as in intensity.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Is that Obummer with the megaphone, looking for his birth certificate?
All the cattle rustling in the US during the 1880’s was also no doubt a result of climate change.
The Kenyans need Marshal Dillon to come there to restore law and order!
LOL, it sure looks like Obama….
The guard dogs of Kenya have spots: http://oi54.tinypic.com/r27rmc.jpg
The first President from Kenya.
How? Because no one really gives a flying fuck about the Constitution anymore.