Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 29, 2011
No Wildfire on Laboratory Property; Active Air Monitoring Underway Posted on June 29, 2011 by npsnmfireinfo 12:40 p.m. News Media Information: 505-820-1226 No Wildfire on Laboratory Property; Active Air Monitoring Underway First High-Volume Air Samples Come in ‘Clean’ LOS ALAMOS, New … Continue reading
Leaders of 15 top Big Green environmental groups are paid more than $300,000 in annual compensation, according to an Examiner analysis of the organizations’ most recent IRS Form 990 tax returns. At $584,232, the Conservation Fund’s Richard L. Erdmann, the … Continue reading
First Lake Powell, and now this. It is too much for any alarmist to bear. http://travelboatinglifestyle.com/?p=1667 h/t to jimbo
Disturbance and the Dynamics of Coral Cover on the Great Barrier Reef (1995–2009) Kate Osborne,* Andrew M. Dolman,¤a Scott C. Burgess,¤b and Kerryn A. Johns Received October 13, 2010; Accepted February 7, 2011. While the limited data for the … Continue reading
The threw in a photo taken several days ago with a very long lens. The fire is not burning on laboratory property, it is very unlikely that it will, and even if it did the nuclear materials are secure. The … Continue reading
The Global Isostatic Adjustment (GIA) is one of the biggest frauds in climate science. They add 3mm/year to sea level rise rates – based on the idea that the sea floor is sinking due to glacial rebound. This is equivalent … Continue reading
From NOAA’s “2010 State of the Climate” report : Sea Level * Sea level continued to rise across the world’s oceans on average. http://www.washingtonpost.com All of the satellites showed sea level dropping sharply in 2010. ESA’s Envisat showed sea level … Continue reading
(AFP) – 5 hours ago WASHINGTON — Greenland’s ice sheet melted the most it has in over a half century last year, US government scientists said Tuesday in one of a series of “unmistakable” signs of climate change. “The world … Continue reading