June 29th, 2011
Five of South America’s major fruit-producing countries have witnessed an historic cold snap over the last week, including a snowstorm in the Argentine citrus region of Tucumán.
Low temperatures were registered in Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Peru and Bolivia.
The blizzard hit Tucumán on Friday in conditions not seen since 1920, while the Brazilian state of Santa Caterina recorded a wind chill of -25°C (-13°F), website Infobae.com reported.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Makes This Blog Different
- Latest News From The Biggest Liar In The History Of The World
- Obama’s Love For America
- Two Peas In The Same Pod
- My Promise, In Exchange For Your Vote
- Super Secret Spy Cams Show Illegal Global Warming Refugees Streaming Into New Mexico
- Understanding Climate Science
- Declining Expert Credibility Update
- More Arctic Sea Ice Than 1922
- Just When You Thought Scientists Couldn’t Possibly Get Any Stupider
- Basic Physics For Clueless Climate Scientists
- Hottest Year Ever Update
- Certain Obama Voters
- No, I Can’t Promise You An Obamaphone
- Being A Progressive Means Never Having To Tell The Truth
- My Bicycle Never Runs Out Power
- Progressives Believe The Koch Brothers Are More Powerful Than The Gods
- The New Normal
- Waste Not, Want Not
- How About Doing Some Actual Science, Mikey?
- Hottest Winter Ever Update
- Innoculating The Public Against Climate FundraisingTactics
- Three Feet Of Snow For The New Mexico Permanent Drought
- US Weather Is The Least Extreme Ever
- 1958 : New York Reported Massive Ice Loss – Predicted A New Ice Age
emsnews on Obama’s Love For Am… stevengoddard on Latest News From The Biggest L… Neal S on Latest News From The Biggest L… John on Waste Not, Want Not NancyG on Super Secret Spy Cams Show Ill… Gary H on Latest News From The Biggest L… DD More on What Makes This Blog Diff… ren on What Makes This Blog Diff… gator69 on What Makes This Blog Diff… DD More on Latest News From The Biggest L…