Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 1, 2011
Brilliant research! Everyone knows that the reason North Dakota is full of lush green rainforests is because of the very consistent rainfall they receive year after year. North Dakota rainforests are even more lush than those found in Arizona. This … Continue reading
New Mexico never had any forest fires before you bought your SUV. http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local%20News/Fire-hits-pueblo-hard
Out of control rent seekers posing as scientists have been making lots of claims of doomed industries over the last decade. Most notably the ski, wine and tourist industries. In a sense they are correct. If their carbon taxes come … Continue reading
Periods of low sunspot counts correlated with high wheat prices. http://books.google.com/books
With summer setting in along the coast, where temperatures have gotten as high as 5C recently – the Wildebeest herds have moved up to higher “ground” where mid-summer temperatures are a more pleasant minus thirteen degrees this fine July afternoon. … Continue reading
More on the junk science reported yesterday out of Stanford University In the next 30 years, high-value vineyards in Northern California could shrink by 50% because of global warming, according to a new Stanford University study released Thursday. Applying scenarios … Continue reading
Reach a conclusion, then selectively seek evidence to back it up. And always remember that history began in 1950. Scientists seek link between climate change and extreme weather events Link between climate change and recent extreme weather events can no … Continue reading
Some scientists got paid €15 million to reach that conclusion. Atmospheric aerosol particles (otherwise known as Particulate Matter) have been masking the true rate of greenhouse gas induced global warming during the industrial period. New investigations show that the aerosol … Continue reading