Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Some Truth Accidentally Slips Through At MSNBC
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
One must maintain the purity of the thinking (i.e. race).
Oh that darn 7 sec delay LOL
lol, funny stuff.
Free speech Soviet style!
He’s not a normal dick, he’s a very dangerous dick. When he and his buddies get unlimited power the rape starts.
Jesse Ventura on FOX Business News 04 13 11
Publicity stunt intended to draw in the 20 somethings
I am sure the President did not notice. He is too busy doing Bin Laden.
Glenn Beck referenced this situation in the intro to his “you will soon wish I was still on for only an hour a day!” megalomaniacal launch of his new online video channel:
“Mark Halperin’s apology for making a disparaging remark about Obama is a perfect example of why traditional cable networks will fail. “I’m more offended that you’re apologizing for something that you actually believe. Say it. That’s why these systems are going to fail,” Glenn said. The fact that Halperin has now been suspended for telling the truth is baffling to Glenn.”