Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 2, 2011
Word from the fire lines is that much of acreage of the Las Conchas fire burning near Los Alamos, NM consists of ground fire only – i.e not in the crowns of the trees. Why is this? Starting in 1977, … Continue reading
James is a really nice guy. He was at my table in Lisbon, so be polite. the melting and breakdown of polar ice sheets seems to be in the vicinity of a couple of degrees warming. This expectation is based … Continue reading
The experts tell us that Arctic ice is the thinnest and youngest on record. They tell us that ice extent and area are the smallest on record. They tell us that the Arctic air and water is the warmest on … Continue reading
You can get a decent road bike for about $1,000 – mine was $800 new. I ride almost 10,000 miles per year. 80% of that is shopping, commuting, going to visit friends, etc. – i.e. things I would otherwise have … Continue reading
June 2011 was the coldest June since 1972 in many areas, according to Met Éireann, with mean temperatures finishing around 1.0c below normal over the country. In their just released monthly review for June, Met Éireann say that “Shannon Airport, … Continue reading
Except for 95% of the area – which has lots of ice. http://www.arctic.io/
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/03/090302-glaciers-melting.html The problem is that there is too much snow for anyone to get in there and check it out. http://missoulian.com/ h/t to Eric Barnes
End of June inflow into Lake Powell is the second highest on record. The Obama administration warned last month that Lake Powell is drying up. http://lakepowell.water-data.com/index2.php?as_of=1964-06-29
Romm says that the 2011 drought is the worst ever.