Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 3, 2011
Yesterday, Romm declared that only a hurricane could bring rain to Texas. Since he made that remark, almost four inches of rain has fallen in some locations east of Katherine Hayhoe’s office. http://www.wunderground.com
Many beaches will be wiped off the map! http://news.google.com/newspapers h/t to hauntingthelibrary and Marc Morano
Warming ocean layers will undermine polar ice sheets: study LOS ANGELES, July 3 (Xinhua) — Warming of the ocean’s subsurface layers will melt underwater portions of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets faster than previously thought, increasing the sea level … Continue reading
Sea level is a measure of the average elevation of the ocean surface. Sea level is not a measure of the average depth of the ocean. It is not a measure of the volume of the ocean. It is not … Continue reading
Can Obama bring us back to a very safe 310 ppm CO2, and the prosperity of the 1930s?
From : http://www.aviso.oceanobs.com/ The blink comparator below flashes between the standard Aviso multi-mission sea level graph – and what it should look like. I removed the bogus GIA, made the inconvenient Envisat data visible, and normalized the left edge of … Continue reading
Hansen says multi-metre sea level rise is “dead certain” this century. How is he doing so far? ftp://ftp.aviso.oceanobs.com
“This mean that both Greenland and Antarctica are probably going to melt faster than the scientific community previously thought,” co-author Jonathan T. Overpeck said in a statement. Overpeck, co-director of the University of Arizona’s Institute of the Environment, said: “This … Continue reading
Massive wildfires threaten to ignite 30000 barrels of plutonium waste at New Mexico nuclear weapons facility, EPA on radiation alert Jul 01, 2011 http://drleonardcoldwell.com/ Meanwhile, this is what is really happening. Posted on July 3, 2011 by npsnmfireinfo Los Alamos Evacuations Lifted … Continue reading