Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 3, 2011
Yesterday, Romm declared that only a hurricane could bring rain to Texas. Since he made that remark, almost four inches of rain has fallen in some locations east of Katherine Hayhoe’s office. http://www.wunderground.com
Many beaches will be wiped off the map! http://news.google.com/newspapers h/t to hauntingthelibrary and Marc Morano
Warming ocean layers will undermine polar ice sheets: study LOS ANGELES, July 3 (Xinhua) — Warming of the ocean’s subsurface layers will melt underwater portions of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets faster than previously thought, increasing the sea level … Continue reading
Sea level is a measure of the average elevation of the ocean surface. Sea level is not a measure of the average depth of the ocean. It is not a measure of the volume of the ocean. It is not … Continue reading
Can Obama bring us back to a very safe 310 ppm CO2, and the prosperity of the 1930s?
From : http://www.aviso.oceanobs.com/ The blink comparator below flashes between the standard Aviso multi-mission sea level graph – and what it should look like. I removed the bogus GIA, made the inconvenient Envisat data visible, and normalized the left edge of … Continue reading
Hansen says multi-metre sea level rise is “dead certain” this century. How is he doing so far? ftp://ftp.aviso.oceanobs.com
“This mean that both Greenland and Antarctica are probably going to melt faster than the scientific community previously thought,” co-author Jonathan T. Overpeck said in a statement. Overpeck, co-director of the University of Arizona’s Institute of the Environment, said: “This … Continue reading
Massive wildfires threaten to ignite 30000 barrels of plutonium waste at New Mexico nuclear weapons facility, EPA on radiation alert Jul 01, 2011 http://drleonardcoldwell.com/ Meanwhile, this is what is really happening. Posted on July 3, 2011 by npsnmfireinfo Los Alamos Evacuations Lifted … Continue reading