Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 3, 2011
Then he says that the other Stanford scientists are even worse than he is. http://news.google.com/newspapers
Paul Ehrlich: ‘Cheap Nuclear Power Could Lead to Civilization’s End’ Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) – Los Angeles, Calif. Author: PAUL R EHRLICH Date: May 27, 1975 Many scientists oppose the building of additional nuclear-fission reactors like those currently in … Continue reading
After the match Roger said : Djokovic cant play here, because he is too hot right now and would melt the playing surface.
The aborigines routinely burned grasslands and vegetation in many parts of northern Australia during the cool months of the dry season between winter monsoons. These controlled burns were intended to help stimulate regrowth during the upcoming rainy period. But they … Continue reading
“What we’ve seen in Greenland is eye-opening,” Mr. Arndt, one of the report’s authors, said in an interview. Temperatures in Greenland and other Arctic regions, which he said could be an early indicator of significant climate change, increased at a … Continue reading
Global warming has enticed the world’s top riders to abandon France, and race in the more comfortable -14C weather on the Greenland ice sheet.