London to drown in melting ice-cap Armageddon – report
Monday, July 4, 2011
Catastrophic climate change will see London disappear beneath the waves of melting arctic ice-caps within the coming decades, warns a new report.
Your viewEmailPrintGot a story?
Current predictions of how fast the polar ice-caps are melting are too low, with London way behind on the construction of adequate tidal defence systems.
Temperatures in warming oceans around Greenland and Antarctica will raise the by up to 2C, with sea levels rising by three feet as a result, said the University of Arizona
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
J.G. Ballard had the idea first with his science fiction novel ‘The Drowned World’ in 1962. London as a tropical swamp full of alligators.
That slope of sea-level rise towards the end of the “few decades” is apparently going to be incredibly steep..
One wonders if the predictions were so dire if the scientists in question were located in a state with a lower average annual temperature .. like North Dakota.
Ray Stevens global warming song:
I am all for a repeat of the fifth labour of Hercules, which the photograph appears to suggest. The Thames flushes out all the scheming politicians from the Houses of Parliament. Works for me, except the treacherous bastards would have already fled the capital, back to their ill-gotten mansions.
Unfortunately witches and wizards are known to float.
They don’t say what the likelihood of “waves of melting arctic ice-caps ” is. How many “arctic ice-caps” are there? Must be quite a few for them to come in waves.
“That is according to the University of Arizona, based on studies using 19 climate models”
– if they had the science “settled” there’d be only ONE model.
I believe that some “apparent” mistakes are actually quite deliberate. Here we have “Temperatures in warming oceans around Greenland and Antarctica will raise the” “by up to 2C,(…)”
Can anyone suggest any words that would make a meaningful and possibly true phrase? I can’t.
(Reposted to remove mistakes)
I believe that some “apparent” mistakes are actually quite deliberate. Here we have “Temperatures in warming oceans around Greenland and Antarctica will raise the” _[missing words here]_ “by up to 2C,(…)”
Can anyone suggest any words that would make _that_a meaningful and possibly true phrase? I can’t.
“. . . dilution level of the homeopathic horseradish remedy . . .” perhaps?
I thought warming oceans would make horseradish more toxic^W acidic^W radioactive – or something worse.