Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 5, 2011
Last year : “We conclude that there has been no reduction in the global warming trend of 0.15-0.20°C/decade (~ .3 F/decade) that began in the late 1970s.” Hansen and the other authors warn that relying on short-term weather cues is … Continue reading
Question : What is melting this glacier? A. CO2 from your evil, greedy, thoughtless lifestyle B. An inch of dark grit and soot on top of the ice C. Climate change caused by climate change D. Wildebeest trampling the snow … Continue reading
The world’s top scientists told us that all Himalayan Glaciers will be gone in 24 years. We could have prevented this had we simply agreed three years ago to go back to the stone ages – while they jet-setted and … Continue reading
“Well, I hope that this is a lesson to those of you who have indulged in media assassination for three years. Bias, prejudice and incompetent talking heads saying what would be and how to be. I’m disgusted by some of … Continue reading
http://www.guardian.co.uk Manhattan is underwater. Super El Ninos happen every other year. We believe everything you say.
Mike Lockwood 2007 July 11 (Bloomberg) — Recent global warming isn’t a result of solar radiation, scientists said, disputing a theory advanced by some researchers as an alternative to the United Nations’ view that temperatures are rising as a result … Continue reading
The lull in global warming from 1998 to 2008 was mainly caused by a sharp rise in China’s coal use, a study suggests. The absence of a temperature rise over that decade is often used by “climate sceptics” as grounds … Continue reading
During the 1930s, as much as 80% of the US suffered severe to extreme drought. What caused this? If you can’t answer that question, then you certainly are not competent to claim that you know what causes current weather patterns. … Continue reading
A climate change specialist says climate change is happening faster than many scientists predicted and it is more than 90 per cent likely to be caused by human activity. Victoria University’s director of climate change in its School of Government, … Continue reading
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/ a study by Robert Kaufmann, of Boston University, and his colleagues has discovered that the levelling off of surface temperatures during this period can be explained by the sulphate particles released into the atmosphere from coal-burning power stations. This … Continue reading