Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 6, 2011
where the heck is global warming? …. The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t. – Trenberth 2002-2010 The trend is negative (-0.12C per decade), … Continue reading
Our theories and forecasts fell flat, so we will now attribute everything to CO2 – and contradict everything we said previously. Where extreme weather and climate change intersect Saturday, 2 July 2011 There are several inconvenient truths relating to the … Continue reading
Climate modelers have demonstrated little skill at forecasting the climate, but they control the debate. Temperatures remain below scenario C, but the modelers are academics and as such are never expected to be correct. BOSTON — Richard Lindzen is 71. … Continue reading
THE world’s association of camel scientists has fought back angrily over Australian plans to kill wild dromedaries on the grounds that their flatulence adds to global warming. The idea is “false and stupid… a scientific aberration”, the International Society of … Continue reading
http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost Unemployment is up almost 50% since Obama got the nomination in Sept. 2008, when he started telling everyone for the next six months that the economy was a disaster and that only he could fix it.
After Urging Congress To Rack Up $5 Trillion In New Debt Over The Last Three Years, Obama Urges Congress To Reduce The Debt
European Opposition to Nuclear Power Gaining Strength By Oilprice.com Jun 16, 2011 2:15 pm Nuclear power plants in Germany, Switzerland, and Italy may be fading into the sunset after the Fukushima catastrophe. http://www.minyanville.com/ Here are the details of the four … Continue reading