Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 7, 2011
ScienceDaily (July 6, 2011) — Decreasing autumn and winter rainfall over southern Australia has been attributed to a 50-year decrease in the average intensity of storms in the region — a trend which is forecast to continue for another 50 years. … Continue reading
Climate change will lead to an increased threat of wars, violence and military action against the UK, and risks reversing the progress of civilisation, the energy and climate secretary Chris Huhne will say on Thursday, in his strongest warning yet … Continue reading
Bush admits U.S. has big role in global warming Tuesday, June 12, 2001 By Ann McFeatters, Post-Gazette National Bureau WASHINGTON — After the White House admitted badly handling its abrogation of the global warming treaty, President Bush yesterday conceded as … Continue reading
One of the driest spots on earth has experienced its heaviest snowfall in almost two decades, according to the Chilean Directorate of Meteorology (DMC). A cold front brought up to 80 centimetres (31.5 inches) of snow to the Atacama desert … Continue reading
Global Warming Gets Very, Very Local It’s estimated that downtown Martinez could be underwater in 100 years. Today is THURSDAY, July 7, 2011. Did you know that in 100 years, it’s estimated that downtown Martinez will be under water? It … Continue reading
http://www.google.com/ Why bother to pretend they are doing science?
The US and Russia blew up hundreds of nuclear bombs in the atmosphere from 1945-1963, marked in blue on the HadCrut graph above. Global warming is caused by too few nukes.
http://www.foxnews.com/ I don’t have any opinion about her guilt or innocence, but this poll is both daft and dishonest. The judge sentenced her to four years for lying, and she has already served almost all of it. The “cannot go … Continue reading
Top scientists tell us that higher temperatures means more moisture in the atmosphere and heavier precipitation. Therefore drought must be caused by cold, and heat must be associated with flooding and record snow. This explains the hot/dry conditions in Texas … Continue reading