One of the driest spots on earth has experienced its heaviest snowfall in almost two decades, according to the Chilean Directorate of Meteorology (DMC).
A cold front brought up to 80 centimetres (31.5 inches) of snow to the Atacama desert region of South America forcing emergency services to close local roads and rescue dozens of motorists from their vehicles. The temperature in the Chilean capital, Santiago, dropped below minus 8c on Wednesday. Neighbouring Argentina and Uruguay are also experiencing subzero temperatures.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Michigan February Temperatures Falling At 69 Degrees Per Century
- Snowball 1 – Fake Scientists 0
- Next Steps For Net Neutrality
- Michael Mann Vs Barack Obama
- 1974 – BBC Warned Of A New Ice Age Within Our Lifetime
- My Denier Disclosure
- Life Before The Hockey Stick
- Electronic Nirvana
- Return Of The Wooly Mammoths To Maryland
- NCDC Hits New Milestones Of Fake Data
- Latest On Arrhenius 1913 Forecast
- Before Obama Fundamentally Transformed America
- Hottest Winter Ever Update
- Be A Part Of The Team Holding Geo-centricism Deniers Feet To The Fire
- One Day Later
- Junk Science Award For The Evening
- Cold Winters In DC Used To Be Caused By Global Cooling
- Global Warming Over The Past 70 years
- The Colorado Recovery
- Summers Getting Shorter And Cooler In The Northeast
- How Much Does Obama Love America?
- Coldest Start To The Year On Record In The Northeast US
- I am Under “Investigation”
- There Is High Confidence That The IPCC Is Both Corrupt And Incompetent
- Huffington Post Predicts Six Feet Of Sea Level Rise In New York
Dave on Next Steps For Net Neutra… Dave on Next Steps For Net Neutra… dom on Next Steps For Net Neutra… JN on My Denier Disclosure Truthseeker on Next Steps For Net Neutra… Dave on Next Steps For Net Neutra… Dave on Next Steps For Net Neutra… Bruce of Newcastle on Snowball 1 – Fake Scient… omanuel on Michael Mann Vs Barack Ob… omanuel on Snowball 1 – Fake Scient…