One of the driest spots on earth has experienced its heaviest snowfall in almost two decades, according to the Chilean Directorate of Meteorology (DMC).
A cold front brought up to 80 centimetres (31.5 inches) of snow to the Atacama desert region of South America forcing emergency services to close local roads and rescue dozens of motorists from their vehicles. The temperature in the Chilean capital, Santiago, dropped below minus 8c on Wednesday. Neighbouring Argentina and Uruguay are also experiencing subzero temperatures.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
Enviro mental on Baffling Them With Bullsh… jdseanjd on If Obama Was Working Against T… jdseanjd on If Obama Was Working Against T… nielszoo on Guardian Demonstrates That The… jdseanjd on If Obama Was Working Against T… Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Gail Combs on Guardian Demonstrates That The… cheshirered on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Time For Adjustments