Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 7, 2011
Michele Bachmann has formally launched her presidential run in her home state of Iowa but is there substance beneath the style? Elvis Presley’s Promised Land belted out as Michele Bachman made her way to the podium in the little town … Continue reading
http://www.sacbee.com/2011/07/03/3744307/coastal-california-developers.html Sea level in Humboldt County has barely risen over the last twenty years. http://www.psmsl.org/data/obtaining/stations/1639.php Sea level in San Francisco has risen less than four inches since the Sutro Baths were built in the late 19th century.
Regarding the glacial isostatic adjustment (GIA) correction, Professor Dick Peltier, Director of the Centre for Global Change Science at the University of Toronto and one of the leading experts on GIA and its effects on sea level, sent us the … Continue reading
Calling the ocean “the 900-pound gorilla of global warming and climate change,” oceanographer Josh Willis of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., says he’s excited to finally see long-term climate projections homing in on the ocean’s role. “How the … Continue reading
there have been other periods when the cooling effects of sulfur emissions have temporarily held sway over the warming caused by greenhouse gases, namely during the post-World War II period of economic growth from the 1940s to the 1970s. http://www.washingtonpost.com/ … Continue reading
Climate inaction risks children’s well-being Cost-of-living pressures seem to dominate our daily lives and it is not often easy to think beyond tomorrow. But imagine a future where these pressures are exacerbated and then take the time to consider that … Continue reading
A new study suggests that the Asian pollutants that cause acid rain are also largely responsible for temporarily halting global warming. http://www.themarknews.com/
Global warming and melting glaciers 07 July 2011 | Environment | Member states Retreating glaciers in Antarctica and rising sea levels are a trap we have fallen into by pumping greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, writes Stan Jacobs http://www.publicserviceeurope.com/ Al … Continue reading
Man-made global warming is Witches are a reality, and they are a serious problem. That conclusion has already been made by the nation’s premier science group, the National Academies of Science, as well as the nation’s premier meteorologists, NOAA the … Continue reading
2006 had the second highest ice extent minimum in the JAXA record. 2011 continues to track it very closely. http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/AMSRE_Sea_Ice_Extent.png