Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 9, 2011
We have already warmed the planet by 1 degree, relative to pre-industrial times, and are almost certainly experiencing an associated increase in costly, extreme weather events to say the least. In Australia, while it is impossible to be definitive about … Continue reading
Due to inflation, the government should reduce the debt by 0.3. Inflation makes the debt seem worse than it actually is (in 1931 dollars.) Holders of US bonds should be agreeable to using the 1931 monetary standard – with the … Continue reading
Last year people kept telling me that PIPS is evil and Cryosat2 will prove it. Now that we have Cryosat2 data which makes PIPS look conservative, alarmists are complaining that Cryosat2 is also evil. I propose an adjustment. Arctic ice … Continue reading
A few weeks ago we were told by the top rated scientists on the planet that global warming was unabated and that CO2 controlled all weather. Now we are told that global warming has stopped and it is due to … Continue reading
Climate experts tell us that without Chinese aerosols, the world would be heating out of control. I propose that we all send our old tires and other junk to China for them to burn. From the NASA map below, it … Continue reading
http://www.andreassen.gl/andreassen/webcam.htm Temperatures are up to a balmy 4C this fine July day in Tasiilaq, and the farmers are out harvesting the ice crop before the winter chill sets in in a few weeks. It is expected that sea level will … Continue reading
Wrong way ….. Right way