Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 11, 2011
August, 2009 “the last thing you want to do is raise taxes in the middle of a recession because that would just suck up – take more demand out of the economy and put business further in a hole.” July, … Continue reading
Here is what Obama said two years ago : 2/22/2009 On Monday, he’ll outline a deficit of $1.3 trillion, the largest as a share of the nation’s economy since World War II. He’ll blame years of runaway budgets, two costly … Continue reading
Not only do they have disastrous tax, but they have a massive new bureaucracy dedicated to further eliminating Australian jobs. THE ranks of Canberra’s bureaucracy will swell by hundreds thanks to the carbon tax. At least $382 million is to … Continue reading
The climate has been getting less extreme for decades. http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/img/climate/research/tornado/tornadotrend.jpg http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/hurdat/ushurrlist18512009.txt
The Green Bible is Edward Abbey’s 1975 novel “The Monkey Wrench Gang.” It is a fictional novel about an environmental terrorist group which destroys coal trains, bulldozers, power plants, and their crowning accomplishment is blowing up Glen Canyon Dam. http://books.google.com … Continue reading
Nature refuses to cooperate. Water levels are the highest in a decade. 09/24/1997 Houston Chronicle WASHINGTON – The Sierra Club told Congress on Tuesday that it ought to drain Lake Powell, the second-largest man-made lake in America. The proposal was … Continue reading
Romm featured this cartoon on his website this weekend. Look at the tornado. Here is an epic flood from 1927 in Vermont. Here is an epic flood from 1927 on the Mississippi River
Australians have sloppily allowed themselves to fall victim to a corrupt and stupid government. This didn’t happen overnight, but is the result of mushy-headed submission to dishonest people posing as greens. Gillard makes tentative steps towards a greener, cleaner future … Continue reading
Actually, any Republican will do. WASHINGTON (AP) — Grasping for a deal on the nation’s debt, President Barack Obama and congressional leaders remained divided Sunday over the size and the components of a plan to reduce long term deficits. Noting … Continue reading
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. – Theodore Roosevelt, … Continue reading