Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 15, 2011
“You remember what happened in Haitti after that devastating massive earthquake, scores of people were affected by cholera outbreak and died. This is the one of the effects of global warming.” Also, in Nigeria, there have been increasing cases of … Continue reading
I propose that Julia retroactively collect back taxes – to prevent this from ever having happened. Our top scientists tell us that taxes improve the climate. http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/29178681? h/t to Ivan.
“The environment in which all storms form now is different from 30 or 40 years ago because of climate change. “While we cannot say these events were due to global warming, it is highly likely these events would not have … Continue reading
http://www.rasmussenreports.com 51% also think the captain of the Titanic was successful.
http://www.weatherstreet.com/hurricane/2011/Hurricane-Atlantic-2011.htm It has been almost three years since any hurricane hit the US. In 2005, they told us that all the hurricanes hitting the US were proof of global warming.
Reading Joe Romm’s writing, there can be little doubt that the current drought plaguing the US is caused by man and is the worst in history. May is the most recent update on the NOAA web site.. Recent rains have … Continue reading
The green area represents the amount of ice that needs to melt in the next eight weeks – to surpass the 2007 melt line. Red below shows how much ice melted yesterday.
http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/AMSRE_Sea_Ice_Extent.png The record thin, record rotten ice is melting like crazy in the record heat. Maybe it will get down to 2.0, 1.0. or 0.0 this summer?