Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,966 other followers
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 15, 2011
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/55393927? h/t to Ivan
The PIOMAS team is betting on a record low. Apparently they believe their own data. http://www.arcus.org/
For five consecutive months starting in September, 1956 – almost all of Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska suffered from extreme drought.
They always have and they always will. The video below shows every month of the Palmer Drought Index since 1900. There is nothing unusual about the Texas drought, and it is incredible that people claiming to be scientists could lie … Continue reading
Compare vs. Romm’s worst drought in history.
Compare that to Romm’s permanent drought in 2011
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/13/global-warming-effects_n_897135.html This is what the world looked like at 3,000 ppm CO2 during the Devonian. None of these plants or animals would exist without CO2. http://www.rareresource.com/pho_devonian%20Scene.htm