Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 16, 2011
The storms keep coming and scorching temperatures are still rising leaving most Americans scratching their heads questioning whether or not all the talk about global warming just might be true. There are more Americans today that believe global warming exists … Continue reading
Extreme drought occurs in Texas during more than 25% of years. Below are all the years since 1900 which experienced Palmer Drought Index extreme drought for at least one month during the year. 1910, 1911, 1917, 1918, 1925, 1934, 1935, … Continue reading
On 30 January 1607 the Bristol Channel floods resulted in the drowning of an estimated 2,000 or more people, with houses and villages swept away, an estimated 200 square miles (518 km2) of farmland inundated and livestock destroyed,wrecking the local economy … Continue reading
Shellfish thrived during the Devonian at 3,000 ppm CO2. Their Aragonite shells did not dissolve. Unless the properties of Aragonite have magically changed, it seems safe to assume that modern Aragonite shells will probably not dissolve at 500 ppm. Even … Continue reading
http://www.spc.noaa.gov/faq/tornado/killers.html Nineteen of the twenty deadliest tornadoes occurred before 1960. This in spite of the fact that population density was much lower, and that they didn’t have superstores like Home Depot and Wal Mart with hundreds of people in one … Continue reading
Isn’t it amazing that all of the world’s active coral atolls are just above sea level, even though sea level has risen over 100 metres in the last 20,000 years. Those coral reefs must have been very thirsty – sitting … Continue reading
A reminder to send this link to everyone and everywhere : https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/bad-weather/ I have been accumulating hundreds of historical news articles which show that extreme weather was worse when CO2 was lower. The global warming story has gone flat, so … Continue reading
The deadliest hurricane in US history, the worst drought in Australia’s history, forest fires across the US …. Proof that too little CO2 is extremely dangerous. We must never let CO2 get that low again. This is why alarmists have … Continue reading