Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 17, 2011
Sorry folks, Armageddon isn’t happening.
Never underestimate the brilliance of warmists. They may be three centuries late, but eventually they show up. There are three major factors that affect the planet’s temperature and, by extension, its agricultural development: volcanic activity, the presence or absence of … Continue reading
Playing hide the satellite is almost as much fun as playing hide the salami. http://www.aviso.oceanobs.com/ How do we deal with that inconvenient ESA satellite? I know, lets make the line very faint yellow, and not normalize the starting point – … Continue reading
I love you just the way you are! Time for change. You must change. Change is coming. I will change you. You must change. Change change change change change change change change change change change change change change change change … Continue reading
PORT Albert, on Victoria’s southeast coast, is a pretty-as-a-picture fishing village that is at war with the science of climate change. Residents in the village have been told that because of rising sea levels, new housing has to be built … Continue reading
Tevez had everything to gain by playing poorly yesterday. Almost As Bad As The American Women City is asking too much for him, and the only way for him to get out of England is to bring his value down. … Continue reading
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ High temperatures in Manhattan, Kansas averaged 106.4 degrees in July, 1934. That is eleven degrees hotter than July, 2011 so far. http://www.wunderground.com/ The entire country was blistering hot that month. http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-07-c1.pdf
The US elects a clueless derelict who has never had a real job, knows nothing about business, and whose primary concern is that people worship him. Then everything falls apart. Weird how that works.
I am so glad I am not there. That would totally suck.