Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 18, 2011
Robert Nicholls, an environmental researcher at Britain’s University of Southampton, says New Orleans was a case study in failure — of building a city below sea level while simultaneously destroying coastal marshlands that would have helped to protect it from … Continue reading
If your corporate accountant added expenses on to the company’s top line, where do you think he might end up next year?
In 1936, Clinton, Missouri USHCN RAW high temperatures averaged 105 degrees in both July and August. This July, Clinton is averaging 92 for a high – thirteen degrees cooler than 1936. http://www.wunderground.com/ However, history began around 1975 so this is … Continue reading
Speed of Greenland Ice Melt Sets New Record Greenland ice sheet saw record melt, study finds The ice sheet covering Greenland melted at the fastest rate since records began in 1979, a new study shows. That’s important because the ice … Continue reading
“Ferocious storms and deadly heat waves are occurring with alarming frequency all over the world. We are living with the reality of the climate crisis every day. The only question is, how soon can we act?” http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/jul2011/2011-07-12-01.html
New research links the spread of disease in a type of seaweed that is critical for marine life to global warming Rising ocean temperatures due to global warming have already been linked to coral reef deaths, destructive storms, shifting species … Continue reading
We Don’t Know What Caused Past Climate Change, But We Do Know It Isn’t Responsible For Current Climate Change
This is trivial to prove. CO2 has increased, so all previous climate change mechanisms are now defunct. CO2 is now lord and master of the universe.
Monday 11 July 2011 http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/jul/11/arctic-ice-free 8,500,000 km^2 / 150,000 km^2/day = 56 days after July 11.