Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 18, 2011
We Don’t Know What Caused Past Climate Change, But We Do Know It Isn’t Responsible For Current Climate Change
This is trivial to prove. CO2 has increased, so all previous climate change mechanisms are now defunct. CO2 is now lord and master of the universe.
Monday 11 July 2011 http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/jul/11/arctic-ice-free 8,500,000 km^2 / 150,000 km^2/day = 56 days after July 11.
Alabama is getting cooler and wetter. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/al.html
Like a real-life Marvel comics character. “Professor Oreskes has turned vilified scientists into the heroes they deserve to be,” says John Abraham, an associate professor at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minn. She’s performing a service regarding … Continue reading
Julia’s tax is showing immediate benefits in delivering near record snowfall.