Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 18, 2011
Alabama is getting cooler and wetter. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/al.html
Like a real-life Marvel comics character. “Professor Oreskes has turned vilified scientists into the heroes they deserve to be,” says John Abraham, an associate professor at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minn. She’s performing a service regarding … Continue reading
Julia’s tax is showing immediate benefits in delivering near record snowfall.
They must be referring to the downwards trend in landfalling hurricanes and severe tornadoes which NOAA has documented. http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/kids/impacts/signs/index.html
Ice melts really fast when the temperature is below freezing http://psc.apl.washington.edu/northpole/PAWS_atmos_recent.html
Baku, Fineko/abc.az. The Ministry of Environment & Natural Resources of Azerbaijan has estimated the scale of the impact of global climate change on the country. To date, global warming has brought only substantial benefits to the country. http://abc.az/eng/news/main/56061.html
http://www.arctic.io/observations/8/2011-07-02/4-N84.819532-E115.903219 Changes in Arctic ice between July 2 and July 17. The desperate polar bears are having to swim through three metre thick ice.
http://www.summitcamp.org/status/weather/index?period=month Can someone count the number of melt days (over 0C) in the interior of the Greenland ice sheet this summer? Thanks in advance – I’m too busy to do it myself.
Queen Margrethe’s statement that ‘you can not change the climate’ gets a cold shoulder from several environmental organizations. Both WWF and Greenpeace will now right with the queen during a tour of Greenland said about climate change: “there is nothing … Continue reading