Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 19, 2011
Newsweek incapable of learning from history or common sense. http://news.google.com/newspapers
That is twelve mosquitoes every second. Mosquitoes and house flies will soon be extinct. http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/
Rasputin was messing with the climate, even as a child. http://query.nytimes.com/
Now OK to marry your wife’s dead sister. http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/cgi-bin/paperspast?a=d&d=CL18960717.2.24
They must hoping to get unemployment up to 15% before the election. President Barack Obama and a startling number of Republican senators lauded a bipartisan deficit-reduction plan Tuesday that includes $1 trillion in higher taxes, raising hopes of a last-minute … Continue reading
Heat and drought has decimated the sugar cane crop in Tasiilaq. Note that nothing is growing there, because of the hot, dry weather. Fortunately, central Greenland is expecting a bumper crop of ice cubes this summer. They just received an … Continue reading
2006 : We have 10 years to save the planet. “The survival of the United States of America as we know it is at risk,” “And even more — if more should be required — the future of human civilization … Continue reading
Seventeen states issued heat watches, warnings or advisories on Monday, when the heat index easily surpassed 100 degrees in many places, including 126 in Newton, Iowa, and 119 in Madison, Minn. http://www.google.com/ High temperature so far this month in Newton, … Continue reading