Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 19, 2011
Not only that, they can’t go to sleep or their baby will later start dancing and humiliate both parents. Somehow this harsh lifestyle must be related to CO2.
Walt Meier says that the Arctic was ice-free in summer 5,000 years ago. According to our expert understanding, that means the bears went extinct across the Arctic. Also, every summer the Hudson Bay is ice-free for several months, so we … Continue reading
ThinkProgress filed this report from Derry, New Hampshire. It’s getting close to impossible to track Mitt Romney’s vacillating position on global warming. Appearing in Derry, New Hampshire, the Republican presidential candidate reversed last month’s stance on fighting greenhouse gases, telling … Continue reading
French weather hasn’t been newsworthy since August, 2003. Snow-capped Alps not a worry, say Tour organisers (AFP) – 4 hours ago GAP, France — Tour de France officials said Tuesday they were “not worried” by snowfall high up in the … Continue reading
Rough weather expected at Tour de France This year’s Tour de France has been hampered by tough weather and numerous crashes, and more could be coming for today’s 16th stage. http://tucsoncitizen.com/
GOP Denies Global Warming as Polar Bear Cubs Die in Melting Arctic Ice Geoff York is a polar bear biologist working for the World Wildlife Fund’s Arctic Program. He has reported that polar bear cubs are being forced to swim … Continue reading
Don’t worry, be happy about the changing climate. And don’t believe newspaper articles like this one – the mainstream media are not to be trusted because reporters have been “brainwashed” to believe the prevailing wisdom of climate science, which suggests … Continue reading
Just as they started getting hysterical about a new Dust Bowl ….. http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec1.html
Despite the fact that Hansen has been misquoted (on the high side) by almost every newspaper in the world a few dozen times over the last 30 years, I have yet to see a single retraction or correction anywhere on … Continue reading