Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 20, 2011
The Gulf Coast states owe their existence to many massive floods on the Mississippi River, which deposited the thousands of feet of sediment which their cities and farms are built on. That is why some leading climate scientists tell us … Continue reading
It is worth it though, to stop 0.0001 degrees of warming over the next century. In the first Australia-wide voting intention poll conducted since Prime Minister Julia Gillard announced the details of the Carbon Tax the latest telephone Morgan Poll … Continue reading
Leading climate experts tell us that coral atolls can’t handle changes in sea level. That is why they all went extinct eons ago, and why we find fossilized coral reefs in Kansas. Nature simply can not adapt to change. http://www.guardian.co.uk
Without the bailout, we were sure to have a depression. Without a carbon tax, the environment will certainly collapse. Unless TSA gropes you, you are sure to die. The heat and drought will kill us all if you continue to … Continue reading
What would we do without a press corps(e) of bimbo Obama worshipers.?
Tony Duncan has done a lot of research on the exact date which Hansen said Manhattan drowned or will drown. Which date do you think? A. 2008 B. 2018 C. 2028 Webcam imagery seems to indicate that Manhattan has not … Continue reading
Aerosols cool Earth and heat Venus. Hot Venus: Hansen was not always a greenhouse cultivator. In 1965, he was casting about for a dissertation for his Ph.D. in physics at the University of Iowa. His mentor, James Van Allen (discoverer … Continue reading
Philadelphia has averaged 79F so far this month. http://www.wunderground.com/ The years 1793 1838 1791 1798 1822 1825 1828 and 1830 all had hotter July’s than 2011 so far. 1793 and 1838 both averaged 81F. http://books.google.com/books
Shock news : weather is warmer than during the ice age scare. The latest numbers, released earlier this month, show that the climate of the last 10 years was about 1.5 degrees warmer than the climate of the 1970s http://www.nytimes.com/
Rejoice, the boom is back! After a drought of investment, last week BP announced that it was spending £3bn to redevelop fields in the deep waters to the west of Shetland. The government was delighted: this shows, it says, that … Continue reading