Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 20, 2011
Oklahoma was over 100 degrees at least 36 days in a row. http://trove.nla.gov.au/
99-DEGREE HEAT IN CITY; 12 DEAD HERE, 50 IN NATION; COOLING RAIN IS DUE TODAY; 38 PROSTRATION CASES Temperature of 137 Is Recorded in Sun in Central Park. PARKS OPENED FOR SLEEP Walker Makes an Emergency Ruling–Orders Sprinklers for Tenement … Continue reading
According to Weather Underground, DC hasn’t gotten over 97 degrees this month. Also note that Washington and Oregon had their coldest June on record. http://www.wunderground.com/
Yet another sign of extreme weather – an extreme shortage of hurricanes. Ryan N. Maue Center for Ocean and Atmosphere Studies, Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, USA Tropical cyclone accumulated cyclone energy (ACE) … Continue reading
Regarding “Texas is vulnerable to warming climate” (Page B8, July 10), some opinions are just too over-the-top to resist responding. Professor Andrew Dessler’s essay falls in that category. He makes the point that we had better begin to accept that … Continue reading
I gave seven rocks names this week. During the 1930s, I never named any rocks. It was predicted by the UN that named rocks would increase during the 21st century, but this may be due to better detection of rocks.