Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 21, 2011
Reader Mkjon writes : Since I am 94 years old, I remember the 1930’s real unwell. In addition to the heat we were living through the longest drought of the century, as well as being in the Great Depression. I … Continue reading
http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailings/2011/20110118_MilankovicPaper.pdf Looks like the West Side Highway is now safe until 2085. Hansen granted it a reprieve. (He is good and merciful to our climate.)
Lake Powell will hit 3660 feet elevation this weekend. It has been rising at a rate of 60,000 mm/year.
John Cook : “observed sea level rise is already above IPCC projections and strongly hints at acceleration”
Current sea level rise is after all not exaggerated, in fact the opposite case is more plausible. Observational data and changing conditions in such places as Greenland suggest if there’s a real problem here it’s underestimation of future sea level … Continue reading
May 4, 2011 Sea levels will rise more dramatically than was predicted nearly four years ago by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a new study of arctic conditions concludes. The Arctic ice study by the International Arctic Monitoring and … Continue reading
ONE of Australia’s foremost experts on the relationship between climate change and sea levels has written a peer-reviewed paper concluding that rises in sea levels are “decelerating”. The analysis, by NSW principal coastal specialist Phil Watson, calls into question one … Continue reading
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/064/mwr-064-08-c1.pdf Summer of 1936 was incredibly hot. Twelve degrees above normal in the high plains.
We used to have soccer practice at ASU in 105-110 heat – every afternoon.
During the third week of July, 1936 – 12,000 people died from the heat. In 2011, 22 people died from the heat. The red bar for 2011 is too small to appear on a graph of this size. The current … Continue reading
Parts of Chilean Patagonia covered by nine feet of snow; 6.500 feared isolated President Sebastián Piñera declared much of La Araucania in Chilean Patagonia, disaster areas on Wednesday, as four days of non-stop snowfall have isolated the region’s predominantly rural … Continue reading