Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 22, 2011
The unprecedented heatindexwave in the US has created a huge demand for ice cubes. Greenland has been a primary beneficiary. Sadly this town will be under 20 metres of water after the ice sheet melts down in 125,000 years.
Joe D’Aleo sent this over.
As Oklahomans Die, Inhofe Mocks Killer Heat Wave By Brad Johnson on Jul 22, 2011 at 3:20 pm The heat wave now battering much of the nation is centered on Oklahoma, where record heat and drought have crippled the state … Continue reading
NOAA : Dust makes planets cold (PhysOrg.com) — A new study led by the U.S, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) shows that tiny particles that make their way all the way up into the stratosphere may be offsetting a … Continue reading
It is almost 100 degrees and I have an upstairs 0ffice with no AC. Should I dial 911, or should I dial 1-800-turn-on-the-fan-and-stop-being-such-a-pathetic-little-pussy ?
It is hot in North America because cool Arctic air is not moving south. That means that the cool air is staying in the _rct_c. Can you fill in the missing vowels?
“All adjustments to data move towards increased funding”
People keep posting how awful the condition of the ice is and that the world is experiencing a record heat wave. “Shirley” we must be headed for a spectacular record low. It is the thinnest, rottenest, least extensive ice that … Continue reading
Prior to the year 2000, the two hottest years in the GISS US record were 1934 and 1921 respectively. 1998 was the third hottest year, and more than half a degree cooler than 1934. This of course made no sense … Continue reading
Do men join the global warming movement for the same reason that some buy oversized trucks? I highly recommend that you don’t click on the link.